Our response to COVID-19
at Get Going PT
As you know, COVID-19 is impacting Australia, and we are all unsure of the implications we may face yet. We wanted to reach out to let you know that we are aware of the current situation and are constantly updating our plans to accommodate. Our business is all about everyone being as healthy as we can be – so here are the precautions, actions and alternative steps we are taking to help keep us all that way.
We are a young organisation that is striving to make you as fit and healthy as you can be. With this pandemic comes increasing levels of uncertainty and concern. WE UNDERSTAND THIS COMPLETELY. So, in light of that we are now offering all of our clients (including those in isolation) the opportunity to complete personal training sessions virtually! What does this mean? It means that it takes the personability of face to face training and combine it with the safety of not leaving your home. Sessions are conducted via a streaming platform (Zoom, Skype or Facetime) just like they would if the PT was in your home! If you’re interested in maintaining your current fitness but are in self isolation/quarantine, reach out to us by calling 1800 446 464 or filling in the form below to find out more about our Virtual PT service.
FACE to FACE PT
We understand that you may want to continue training face to face at your home with a PT that comes to you, that is completely fine! We are still operating as normal for people that request this.
All trainers have been given the following set of rules to follow when conducting sessions.
- Bring hand sanitizer to each session, and sanitize their own hands before and after each session
- Wipe down used equipment with disinfectant after each session
- Let us know IMMEDIATELY if they feel unwell or have symptoms of a cold or flu. In case of any illness, trainers will postpone all sessions at no cost to the client until they are tested, or have served the recommended quarantine period at the time.
- Complete the government’s online course – COVID-19 infection control training
- Be considerate and respectful of each other
These rules have been put in place to ensure that you can confidently continue to train without concern.
- If you are feeling unwell, the easiest way to reach out is on 1800 446 464. We can discuss which solution will suit you best
- All equipment that we bring to you will be sanitized and clean prior to your workout
- Understand that we are taking every precaution to make sure our clients remain as healthy as possible while training
- All of our trainers have been informed about the seriousness of this and the precautions they must follow
Lots of love,
Get Going PT