Berry Yoghurt Bowl
- A berry yogurt bowl is a nutritious and delicious breakfast or snack consisting of creamy yogurt with fresh or frozen berries and often added with granola, honey, or nuts for added texture and flavour.
Prep Time: 10 min. Calories: 250-300 calories per serving
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1/2 cup granola
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Spoon Greek yogurt into 2-3 bowls
- Distribute the mixed berries on top of the yogurt.
- Sprinkle granola over the berries.
- Drizzle each bowl with honey if desired.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Calories: 250-300 Protein: 10-15 grams Carbohydrates: 45-50 grams Dietary Fiber: 4-6 grams Sugars: 25-30 grams Fat: 4-7 grams