10 Minute Creamy Salmon Pasta
No more excuses that ‘you don’t have time to cook’ – this recipe takes 10 minutes in total with definitely no compromise on flavour!
Prep Time: 2 minutes Total Time: 10 minutes Servings: 2 serves
Tags: dinner, pasta, salmon, healthy
- 75g smoked salmon
- 200g egg pasta
- 150mL light cooking cream
- 50mL light milk
- 1 packet fresh chives
- 1 packet fresh dill
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Boil pot of water and cook pasta according to instructions.
- Meanwhile, chop salmon, chives and dill.
- In a pan on medium heat, add cream, milk, salmon, chives and dill. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add pasta to pan and stir through until completely heated.
- Serve with salt and pepper to taste.