Avocado Tuna Spinach Salad
Prep Time: 15 min. Calories per Serving: Around 300-350 calories Servings: 2-3 Difficulty Level: Easy
Tags: Salad, Healthy, Easy, Quick, Tuna Salad, Lunch Rich in Fiber
- 2 cans (5 oz. each) of tuna in water, drained
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Gather Ingredients: Put together all the ingredients for your salad.
- Prepare Tuna (2 min.): Drain the tuna from the cans and place it in a mixing bowl. Break it into smaller chunks with a fork.
- Mix Salad (5 min.): In a large salad bowl, combine the fresh spinach leaves, diced avocados, thinly sliced red onion, cherry tomatoes, and sliced black olives. Add the crumbled feta cheese if desired.
- Add Tuna (1 min.): Gently add the tuna chunks to the salad mixture.
- Make Dressing (2 min.): In a separate small bowl, pull together the extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Dress the Salad (2 min.): Drizzle the dressing over the salad mixture. Toss everything gently to coat evenly.
- Serve (Total Time: 15 min.): Divide the Avocado Tuna Spinach Salad onto plates, and enjoy this healthy and satisfying meal!
Nutritional Information per Serving without feta cheese:
Calories: 106 cal. Protein: Approximately 7.33g Carbohydrates: Approximately 4.67grams Fat: Approximately 7grams Fiber: Approximately 4grams