Chia Pudding With Strawberry Topping
This one’s for those who have minimal time in the morning so you can quickly grab it n’ go. Chia seeds are jam-packed full of protein, fibre, good fats, and when mixed with liquids, forms a decadent pudding like texture! Note: this recipe requires you to prepare the night before serving to achieve its thick texture (it’s worth the wait I promise!).
Prep Time: min 5 hours Total Time: min 5 hours Serving size: 4 servings
Tags: breakfast, dessert, high protein, vegan, chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- In a jar or bowl, thoroughly mix chia seeds, almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Seal or cover the mixture and leave to refrigerate overnight (minimum of 5 hours).
- In the morning, blend frozen strawberries with water to make a thick strawberry topping. Add strawberry topping to set chia pudding and top with desiccated coconut.