Classic Apple and Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 small apple, grated with skin on (save a few slices for toppings)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Optional: Top with cinnamon, extra apple slices and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Place all ingredients in a jar or container and stir until ingredients are well combined.
- Cover the jar and place it in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, remove the jar from the fridge and there you have overnight oats that are ready to eat.
- Note: This recipe can also be eaten hot if preferable. Simply heat in a saucepan and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on a low flame.
Nutritional Information per serving:
- Energy: 1045kJ or 261 calories
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Protein: 5g
- Fats: 9g