4 cups rolled oats 1 tsp cinnamon 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped 1/4 cup sunflower seeds 1/4 cup pepitas 3 tbsp maple syrup 3 tbsp coconut oil 2 tbsp linseed 3 tbsp almonds, roughly chopped 1 tbsp water 2 tbsp shredded coconut 1 tbsp chia seeds 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry mixture and stir until all ingredients are well distributed throughout the bowl.
- Pour mixture onto a large baking tray lined with baking paper. Ensure to pat the mixture down firmly.
- Toast in the oven for 30 minutes, toss granola every 10 minutes to allow all ingredients to lightly brown.
- Once golden brown, remove the tray from the oven and leave to cool. Once cool break the granola into small pieces.
- Serve with natural or Greek yoghurt and top with almond butter and fresh fruit. Transfer left over granola into a large airtight jar and keep for up to 1 month.
Nutritional information per serving:
- Energy: 544kJ or 135 calories
- Carbohydrate: 10g
- Protein: 4g
- Fat: 8g