Healthy Egg McMuffin
Our healthy spin on a McDonald’s favourite! We have given the beloved McMuffin a guilt-free make-over by using lower fat options whilst still achieving the same mouthwatering taste.
Prep Time: 5 mins Total Time: 5 mins Serving size: 1 Serve
Tags: breakfast, savoury, egg
- 1 English muffin, toasted
- 1 egg
- 2 slices ham
- 1 slice low-fat cheese
- 1 teaspoon reduced fat butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a non-stick fry pan to medium heat and lightly grease if necessary. Crack the egg into an egg ring and cook.
- In the same pan, fry the ham until brown. Flip the egg if desired.
- Toast an English muffin and butter. Add cheese to bottom half of the muffin and microwave for 5-10 sec to melt the cheese.
- Add the cooked ham and then the egg. Add salt and pepper. Add the top half of the muffin and enjoy.