When you’re craving something sweet but you really can’t be bothered cooking, we’ve got you covered. Waffle makers can be bought cheap and require minimal effort – simply plug it in and close. These waffles contain a whopping 35g protein per serve and require very little ingredients!
Prep Time: 5 mins Total Time: 10 mins Serving size: 1 Serve
Tags: breakfast, waffles, high protein, sweet
- 30g oats
- 30mL milk of choice
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 50g Greek yoghurt
- 50g berries
- 10g sugar-free maple syrup
- Preheat waffle maker and lightly grease if required.
- In a blender, blend oats, protein powder and baking soda until a flour forms.
- Add milk and egg to the dry ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into the centre of waffle maker and let it evenly spread ensuring not to add too much. Cook until waffle maker specifies.
- Remove waffle and top with Greek yoghurt, berries and sugar-free maple syrup.