Not everyone loves breakfast, try spicing up your breakfast with these awesome protein pancakes. You’ll never skip breakfast again!
A great low-Gi and high protein breakfast to start the day. Change the serving size of egg whites and oats based on your current macros and goals.
- 1/3 cup raw oats
- 1/2 scoop protein powder
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup of blueberries
- Blend the oats until they turn into a powder.
- Add egg whites and protein, Blend until mixed.
- Pour 1/3 of mixture on pan (MAKES 3)
- Flip when the edges start browning.
- Serve with almond butter, blueberries and some sugar free maple syrup (yes that exists)
Amount per serving (3 pancakes)
Total Fat 5g
Total Carbs 43 g