Roast Capsicum & Feta Salad
This salad is the perfect side to any BBQ. Your dinner will be instantly brought to life with these fresh Mediterranean flavours!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Total time: 15 minutes Serving size: 4 servings
- 4 red capsicums, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons peanuts, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the capsicum halves onto a lined tray and bake for 10 minutes or until skins begin to char. Remove and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, thinly slice capsicums. Add to a large mixing bowl with onions, cucumber, feta, peanuts and garlic and combine well.
- Add the oregano, olive oil, salt and pepper and serve.
Tags: salad, vegetables, vegetarian, side