One-On-One Personal Training
Personal Training meets Health and Fitness Coaching
At Get Going, we are not personal trainers; we’re Health and Fitness Coaches. We believe in a holistic approach to health and wellness. Nutrition and mindset are just as important as physical fitness.
We won’t just throw an exercise program at you and expect you to stick with it; we work with our clients on self-care, eating healthy and exercising for mental health.
Our coaches are highly trained, passionate, regular people just like you. We understand the messy realities of life and that’s why every single program is completely personalised to fit your lifestyle in a realistic way.
We want you to have the best chance at reaching your goals and you won’t find a better support system and accountability partner than your very own Get Going Health and Fitness Coach.
If you need some extra nutrition advice, especially when you first get started, we have registered dietitians ready to help.
Looking for One-on-One Personal Training?
- Have you hit a plateau in the gym?
- Can’t find time in the day to workout?
- Trouble finding the motivation?
- Need to shake up your exercise program?
During one-on-one Health and Fitness Coaching sessions, our goal is to make sure you achieve your goals in the best way for you and at a time and place that suits you. Whether that’s early mornings or late evenings, at your home, nearby beach, park or even at your gym, we’re here to give you the tools and motivation to become your best self.
All our trainers are safe and accredited with police and working with children checks and they’re all trained and nurtured as part of the Get Going team.
If you dream about achieving your goal weight, wish you could find the joy in an exercise like your peers, or even if you want to create a healthier lifestyle for you and your family, you’ve come to the right place.
At Get Going, we genuinely understand the value of introducing healthy habits into your life because you want to.
We can work with you on mindset, motivation or help with a health condition or injury preventing you from discovering an enjoyable workout.
Our one-on-one Coaches will provide you with a fitness regime that considers your individual health requirements and help you set attainable goals. Our 5-star Health and Fitness Coaches have collectively helped over 5,000 happy clients achieve their body goals, and we guarantee they can do the same for you.
Get in touch today to take the first step towards the new you.
Aside from working on your own terms in a comfortable environment (at home or out in the park), there are many benefits of working with your personal Health and Fitness Coach.
- Save money on a gym membership that isn’t making any difference
- Getting a personalised service helps you get results
- Regular motivation to make your fitness a priority
- An accountability partner with your wellbeing and goals front-of-mind, all the time
- If something isn’t working, you can change it together
- Ongoing lifestyle and nutrition advice, tailored to you
- Having someone knowledgeable to check your form and prevent injury
- Avoid wasting time – your one-on-one Health and Fitness Coach will keep you engaged
- Your Coach will make sure you stay challenged
- Stay consistent with your workouts and see the results you dream about!
Enquire today to find out more about how you can become your best self.
Frequently asked questions