Rustic Baked Porridge
With the cooler months approaching, give this winter warmer a go! This rustic baked porridge is packed with healthy and wholesome ingredients that will keep your belly satisfied for hours.
Prep Time: 20 mins Total Time: 50 mins Serving size: 6 servings
Tags: breakfast, porridge
- 2/3 cups pecans, chopped
- 2 cups oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 ¾ cups almond milk
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the oats, nuts, cinnamon, baking powder, nutmeg and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the milk, honey, eggs, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Line a baking dish and transfer the dry ingredients. Pour the wet ingredients over the top and allow to soak for a few minutes.
- Bake for 30 mins or until brown.