Tomato, Basil & Mozzarella Salad
This fresh and light salad is the perfect side for a summer BBQ. Requiring minimal ingredients and only 5 minutes to prepare, your friends will think you’re a much better cook than you probably are!
Prep Time: 5 minutes Total time: 5 minutes Serving size: 4 servings
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cups mini mozzarella balls, halved
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, mozzarella, spinach and basil and toss.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, mixed herbs and salt and pepper and mix.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Serve with your choice of protein.