- Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science
- 3+ years of industry experience
- 3+ years in competitive Olympic Weightlifting
- Mentorship at Ace Performance (Youth Athletic Development Centre)
Having adopted a highly active lifestyle from an early age, I’ve always been very passionate about the fitness industry. I’ve been a personal trainer for just over 3 years, which has given me the opportunity to work with many different types of athletes, ranging from overall fitness or basic strength development clients, who simply seek better movement and functionality, to junior state/national level athletes, whose goal is to be fast, strong and robust in their field of competition.
I strongly believe in keeping an open mind when it comes to absorbing new information, while at the same time, maintaining a certain degree of scepticism. I also pride myself on being more on the analytical side of coaching and my ability to focus on individuality when it comes to programming for my athletes. No matter how big or small your goals are, I am always keen to listen.
- Strength Training
- Athletic Development
- Olympic Weightlifting
- Body Composition
- Lifestyle and Habit Coaching
- Online Programming + Video Analysis Coaching
Below are some of the areas I service