- Bachelor of Exercise & Sport Science
- Bachelor of Science (Osteopathy)
- Current: Masters of Health Science (Osteopathy)
- Diploma in Sport Development
- Sport Trainer: Level 1
I’ve been an avid sports player my entire life, attempting just about everything. I live and breathe being active and it’s the reason I became a personal trainer. I care deeply about my clients, and there’s nothing of more value to me than helping somebody go through an experience that makes them happy, confident, and strong.
I have a key interest in building people back up from injury and seeing how I can holistically help someone tackle and overcome their health and fitness issues and achieve their overall goals.
- Muscle Growth
- Strength Training
- Psychological aspects of health & wellbeing
Below are some of the areas I service