- Diploma in Health Science
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise and Sport Science
- Master's Degree in High-Performance Sport (current)
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Coach, Level 1
Coming into my 5th year with Get Going, I have found a way to blend my theoretical learning at university and external study, with the practical side of working with clients. Spending time in the semi-pro & athletic development pathways through opportunities at FC Bulleen Lions, Dandenong City SC & Rowville Sports Academy has helped me with what it takes to be a "high performer".
My approach, however, is to meet people where they are at. Gently reinforcing good behaviors, eventuating high-performer habits over time. I aim to create an environment where failure is learning. Where success comes from the right intent, and understanding consistency inevitably achieves the outcome.
Alongside my direct experience, I've been playing soccer competitively since the age of 14, and take performing at my best very seriously. I have also employed a variety of personal trainers/coaches in the past to improve my knowledge and focus my time and energy on others.
- Sustainable behavior change
- Sports specific preparation
- Training & nutrition education
Below are some of the areas I service