Consulting Personal Trainer
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science Degree majoring in Strength and Conditioning
- Level 1 Registered Exercises Professional (Fitness Australia)
- Gym Instructor and Personal Trainer (Physical Activity Australia)
- MMA Trainer Level 1 (Fitness Training Academy)
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Blue Belt
- Muay thai Level 2
- 2+ years of Boxing
I've been a personal trainer for a little over 2 years now. I started in the industry in my last year of University studying a Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science majoring in Strength and Conditioning during the start of the COVID lockdown in 2020.
During that period, I have been providing 1 on 1 personal training services to several clients either in my garage or at a nearby park. These services include HIIT circuit training, pad holding for boxing fitness and techniques, and strength and conditioning. I've also had experiences in group coaching working in F45 and Body Fit Training.
I have a strong passion for health and fitness, especially in the area of strength and conditioning for sports performance. Outside of work, I regularly train in boxing, Brazilian jiu-jitsu and wrestling and have been for several years now. My passion lies in educating others by helping them achieve their best self through health, fitness and mindset!
- Strength and Conditioning Training
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Weight loss
- Lean Muscle Gain
Below are some of the areas I service